Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Type R.F.D Theory

OK HERE IT IS. THE QUESTION THAT’S BEEN ON MANY OF YOUR LIPS.

What in the world is TYPE R, TYPE F AND TYPE D???

Call it a stroke of genius or what but recently as I have been playing aunt agony, several terms accidentally sprouted out of my mouth that seemed to have created certain simplicity and understanding amongst those who heard them. I have deliberated about whether to actually write about my TYPE R.F.D theory because it may seem a little forward and hard to accept but my gals who have heard seem to like it enough to actually use it as lingo so here it is. Really simple actually.

I have in a way classified men in 3 categories for simplicity sake. They are
1) Type RELATIONSHIP-ABLE
2) Type F**K-ABLE (I don’t want censors to come knocking at my door but I am sure you know what I am talkin’ about )
3) Type DUMP-ABLE


Now now before the man start rising in arms and start charging at me..it’s a basic system for women with no offense meant. I like you guys all right? I have not turned into anti-men or something..just began to understand how men look at certain things with amazing, even ruthless simplicity and clarity. So whether you are male or female, if this is not your kinda thing, just take it as pleasure reading ok?

What is Type R?

This refers to the men you want to have a relationship with. Men who are looking for something real or have the potential. To these men, they are worth putting your heart out for. Thing is type R has to have type F qualities. Whoever thinks that the physical department is not important must be living in la-la land. Ask most for their honest opinion and they will tell you it’s important. To these men, I will give them more attention and offer sincerity because they are worth it. Not always easy to ascertain and not fool-proof. I have failed before. They are hard to spot as well not to mention sometimes it may well take time before they develop into this type or decide they want to be type R with YOU. I would generally think Type R consideration should come first before Type F but some of my gals actually think otherwise *laughs*

What is Type F?

Ah the name speaks for itself. Is the man F**kable? Now a type R man has to be type F too but a Type F man does not have to be Type R. Examples would include players, one-night stands type…you get the idea…basically men looking for fun. Some men are nice enough to tell you honestly they are looking for fun, some masquerade it under love and typically many bastards women know come under this category. For such men, if you guys come to a clear agreement, well have all the fun you want as long as no one gets hurt. Don’t bother about the deep stuff. There are of course those who graduate from type F to R.

What is Type D?

Well, if the person does not fall into the above two categories, it’s simply dumpable situation. I do not mean dump literally. It could mean you guys stay platonic and keep things friendly. There are some really worth dumping but I think most would be good to stay as friends.

So there you go, if a person is not Type R, is he at least Type F (you must be willing to have fun and just fun only too)? If not, well the answer is pretty clear. It must be clarified that the types can graduate both upwards and downwards…it’s purely for simplicity ..things change, so do people.

No comments: