Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lights. Music. Playground.

It's been a long time since I went clubbing and yesterday that's what I did after a show and certainly after a long time. It's good before I start to wonder if I have turned into a hermit.

When I was younger, it used to be 10pm-3am straight non stop dancing. You basically dance your way into the club and out of it when it closes. Ahhh the wonders of age shows when you realise you don't dance as vigorously as you used to, you don't dance as much and you leave before the club closes. You realise you prefer to chill out (is it plain laziness I wonder ha) with friends. I think i have pretty much gotten over the drinking phase, the crazy age. Not the I will stop, still gotta meet people but I think I am pretty much...over it.

Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me but please don't kill me.

tu me manque

No comments: