Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Simple Joys

Today I experienced one of the simple joys I had hoped to experience while living on my own.

Ever had a day when...
the sky is slightly dark and misty..
raindrops are gently pattering against your window..
your curtains are partially drawn..
soft soothing music playing in the background..
the aircon is giving a cool touch to the room..
you are just relaxed in the atmosphere...

I like these days...it's one of those days when you would love to just lay in bed and cuddle with a loved one..or perhaps a hot milo (chocolate for some people)..or perhaps just relax and soak in the atmosphere...no loved one, don't even have my teddy bear here and no milo at home so will just enjoy the atmosphere :)

1 comment:

Vandalin said...

No aircon, open the window to the smell of the rain. I like that. Other than that, switch the soft music to cartoons and you have my perfect day.