Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Potluck X'mas

Ahh I had a potluck dinner at my place...It was meant to be a girlie thing but we didn't mind the guys joining us..had candles , table setting and all...apparently my gal was impressed enough to wanna make me her wedding planner...I have always wanted to do these small cosy dinners with friends..Food and wine...ahhhh nice...I hope to have pictures up here soon!

I got a gorgeous present from Xuan..I love it! *hugs* Did I mention it makes me look gorgeous too? *laughs*

After a few rounds of liquid poison, we headed to a yacht x'mas party..It was packed but an experience no less.. It was evident people were high and happy..R&B music was blasting and people were just out to have a night of fun..personally I thought it was a nice experience especially with the excellent company..Most of us had a go at dancing on the counter top *laughs* I think people might find the idea of a private yacht party scandalous sounding but it was pretty much clean fun though there was no lack of music, poisons, smokes and babes.

How was your X'mas?

Seeing but not seeing...there but not really there.
Would like to find the words but the words don't find themselves or they stop in their tracks.
The weight of pride and the shoulds versus the weight of truthfulness.
When truth matters to no one and truth is wrong.
Courage, teach me to be shy because foolishness is out of the question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Your welcome!! :) Shall post fab picture of you in flattering top on me blog and await the whistles from guys... haha..

Xuan~