Monday, December 05, 2005

Milestones

I saw a touching entry in one of my friend's friend's blog...He was counting the milestones in his last relationship with dates, things she did, they did, things he felt but didn't tell her and all..I am afraid I don't have as much detailed records because I have bad memory with dates..I can remember all the events but dates I am bad..but I can remember 2 dates.

24 Apr 2005- The most unforgettable sms I have received in my life to date. I cried as I read it. It's pretty much the sms that made my mind up.

5 May 2005 - I was standing outside the bus stop at Delphi Orchard and it was drizzling. The sms of moment of decision.

My dears, it's much better for me to face it than to try not to..so trust me ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy friend is so sweet.... gd looking??? ;)

~~ Xuan