Sunday, December 18, 2005

Someone Loves Me *Laughs*


Someone said "I Love You" to me last night..though in a drunken and hyper state..thank you..I love you too *laughs* If not for love, I don't know what it is that made me go with you last few days *laughs*

Wah I can't believe it..thanks to the benefit of my gal, I have been out to the clubs 3 days in a row...gee I have not clubbed so much in a long time man. It was fun last night cos I haven't met all the loves of my life in a long time..ahhhh so happy to see you guys...

I am very happy to have you guys in my life after so many years..so much sh*t..so many funny things..having you guys in my life is certainly one of the highlights in my life..a pillar of happiness..I hope our friendship lasts and till the very end, I will be happy and proud to exclaim this again.

Dear God, thank you very much for my buddies..you know who you are :)

3 comments:

Boon said...

you seem happy or "satisfied"
and that's good :)

xuan said...

Oh we know we are... *waving our hands as if we were Queen Victoria herself*

*hugs & kisses*

I love you!!!

In an Absolutely and Completely sober state no less.

hahahahaa... :)

Kismet said...

I am seriously so comforted to know you love me in a sober state too! *laughs*