Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blue December

It's happened again.

Last night, two girlfriends told me they broke up with their respective boyfriends. Man I seem to be hearing a lot of these recently. So much that it surprises me. I am sorry to hear that darlings...I hear the same things that I have written about in the last few posts..it's always the same things. The singles' club has new additions now. I hope life treats you babes better.

Ever heard a song by Elva Hsiao called "最熟悉的陌生人"? I think I understand that very well.

Just once..just once will be enough.

4 comments:

Boon said...

man.. i didn't know u read my blog. I felt like i can identify that song too, even tho' i'm a guy. hey, thanks for your comment and encouragement. i'll see you on the dancefloor soon alright :)

Kismet said...

Your response time very fast *laughs* Yeah see you on dancefloor soon..I think a lot of songs can identify haha..I had gone through the stage where a familiar song, a familiar place, thing will be even painful to see, hear or be around..I can identify with your blog :)

Boon said...

hey kismet,
Dun identify with my blog! coz it can be quite depressing!

:P

Kismet said...

Ah understanding and identifying doesn't mean one doesn't know where to draw the line :)