Saturday, December 17, 2005

MoS & The Right Thing

Ok somehow I managed to get myself into Ministry of Sound free for the pre-opening and opening party. Have you ever spent 1 hour in a carpark waiting to get out of it? I just did. I even fell asleep in the car..how ridiculous is that?

That aside, the club is gorgeous. The concept is good with different halls for different music along with matching chic decor. People are gorgeous too, though a lot of posers as well. Nice place to hang out, see and be seen though I must forewarn possible LONG queues. The R&B room music was lacklustre but overall the experience was great..will go again :)

I had a visitor I haven't hung out with in a long time today. I t was a surprise but it also made me realise some things will only be clear a long time after everything is over.

Today a friend told me something that set me thinking. Dear friend, I do wish I could tell you more...but I think it is not a good idea..maybe one day...Perhaps you will then agree the thing I have to do is the right thing because the thing I want to do is no longer an option to me anymore. You will probably tell me to do what I am doing even if it makes me unhappy because it is the best thing and the right thing to do. Maybe I have excuses, always have excuses...but in solitude...I spend a lot of time...sometimes too much...blaming myself. Maybe it is this I have to release along with other things.

Hmm I notice I tend to feel cold more easily these days...maybe I am getting slimmer? :P Now THAT'S an excuse for sure *laughs*

No comments: