Friday, March 03, 2006

A whiff of Durian

Hmmmmm and I was supposed to have only 2 a week..

The Romeo y Julieta Special Edition 2005 at Con D last night was creamy at first ..had a bite (Ya it bites! *shrieks*)...I even thought I had a whiff of durian which definitely is a first...it turned spicy towards the end...We also thought there was a hint of wood and and citrus in between.

Music was nice as usual :)

I hate it when I like something and I know so little about it...Same goes for wine...I don't need a wealth of knowledge to boast about...I just would like to appreciate the things I like in much greater depth. Would like to have my own humidor...saw nice ones...but let's start with the cutter and also finish BIG objective for the year first. Cohiba 2003 Double Corona awaits for the day it happens :)

Ahhhh I thought of riding again :(

No comments: