Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fall In Love Again

I know I have written about this before but the point I am trying to make is exactly why I wrote about it again.

There are some people in life you fall in love with over and over again.

No friends, I did not find a new man.

Everytime I meet my gal pals, everytime I have a chat with them, I feel happy. I have found friends that I also come to cherish a lot over the years but to my Sex and The City bunch, there is this particular sense of sisterly love that makes it special. I would dare say I have found friends I am equally close to over the years. However, there is just something about them that makes me feel at ease each time I have the opportunity to catch up and chat. It's like a fresh renewal everytime.

I have mentioned this before...sometimes I think this is what love should be like. You have bad times, you may scream at each other, hate some stuff each other do but end of the day, you still care a lot about each other's well being. Tou still work out the problems because that link is more important than fighting. There is nothing idealistic about it because you come to accept each other's existence in all its imperfection. You still watch the other person and feel glad to have that person in your life. It's like you fall in love over and over again.

To my gal pals, I feel happy to catch up with you gals each time. I think without you gals, it would have been even harder than what has been. I am truly blessed to have you gals, truly. :)

@-;--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! =)

Anonymous said...

And THAT was my virgin post in a blog. =P

xuan said...

We're truly blessed to have you too.
*Hugs*

*Looking forward to girlie trip*
:)