Sunday, March 05, 2006

Moving Picture of Love

I was at salsa today when a friend and I were talking about this beautiful couple. This couple was not beautiful because the girl was gorgeous or the guy was handsome. Sure they look good on their own merits but what made them beautiful was how loving they were.

I have known them for about three years for now. They are still as loving today as they were three years ago while many couples in the scene have come and gone. They show up wearing matching outfits and dance with love oozing from their movements. Please do not be mistaken, I am not talking about public display of affection. It's the way they look and dance with each other that shows how much they love each other.

Some people may find it a tad too sweet but when you look at the love that shows between them, you cannot help but sigh and smile at this beautiful moving picture of bliss and love. Both of us agree they look so loving they are like a picture. If you ever need an example where it;s very apparent two people are in love, it would be them as nothing stopped in their way be it race, distance or religion. I think out of 100 couples, you may only find one or two.

My best wishes to you, my dear friends :) For us the mortal folks, there is possibility of such love after all! *laughs*

@-;--

No comments: