Friday, March 31, 2006

Package

The other day, a couple of us were discussing what attracts a girl to a guy and a guy to a girl?

One of us said, "For guys, it's the whole package the gal has."

I think it's not just for guys but for gals as well.

I came to see this recently...even can call it a sense of wonder about this idea of whole package.

No one is perfect. This is something we all realised by now. Have you ever had the experience where you know someone who is not perfect but you can't help but hear yourself go "wow"? I had a gal friend who told me she liked this guy whom she knew was not perfect but the whole package he had left her with a sense of awe and "wow". Apparently, it left her weak in her knees just to watch him. My my. Amazing isn't it? To her, he was perfect. I found it quite amusing because it made my gal friend so much like a "xiao nu ren" aka "little woman". " Some people just have this effect on us I guess.

Actually I find this feeling quite scary *laughs* Have I ever had this feeling? Ha I am not saying :P

@-;--

2 comments:

chinfee said...

hmm, i have, in more subtle ways...

*surprise!

xuan said...

Hahahhaa...

Hm.. I've been hearing a little abt this package thing nowadays..

If your friend thinks the guy less than perfect, how can he have the whole package?? *chuckle*

I would think saying that someone has the whole package is quite the compliment... :D