Monday, March 27, 2006

Trip Over

We all make mistakes. Sometimes, mistakes fleet past. Sometimes, you feel its consequences very much later. Sometimes, it's intangible. Sometimes, it's tangible. Sometimes, it's a mixture of both.

Sometimes, making mistakes is necessary so you learn consequence. The inevitable is necessary so you will understand the cruelty of reality. The wrong is necessary so you know the path not to take even if you know there are two to choose from. Sometimes, you can trip over and stand up. Sometimes, it takes a lot longer and the torture of it takes a lot longer to go away.

I can feel some of my past mistakes catching up with me. I always tell myself "It will be over one day." I don't really know when it will be...maybe I didn't try hard enough but I will like to believe one day will come.


Dear God, it will be...I still believe it will be. I am holding for one day to come...when I will finally be free.

@-;--

No comments: