Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Will I?

I have been busy attending a course over the weekend so that threw me off momentum a bit. Life has generally been busy..trying to grab time to sleep..exercise..spend with family...because most of my time goes to work. I guess in a way you can still say I am still on target but still need to be even more disciplined.

A friend asked me would I feel sad if the person I loved, loved someone else? Who wouldn't? Would I hate anyone?

I remember the first time I liked someone in my life. He liked someone else. After an entire year of dangling, we finally decided to give it a shot. Just as we were about to get started, the girl he liked suddenly turned around. I gave him away. Yeah you heard me right. I GAVE him away..literally delivered. This is because he wanted to try it out. Do I hate the girl? Never did. In fact we became good friends.

The second time this happened was when my guy at that time liked my best friend. Yes you heard me right again. Do I hate her? Nope. In fact we are still best of friends.

The rest of the times this could have happened..well I don't want to speculate. One may ask why I don't hate the girl. My rationale is she's just there. If she did not actively seek your man, why feel angry? Feel angry for another's existence? Nah. Do I hate the man? It depends. I have not, up to this point. Why?

How does one blame anyone for love lost? I think when you love someone..in a way..you'll never really hate them because it is precisely because you love them that you will feel sad and cry. How do you force love to happen? You can't. Can you pray that it goes the way you want? You can't.

This is what I mean by objectivity that people find hard to accept. It is believed that because commonly people will feel enmity, I have to. It takes a lot for me to hate someone. To me, if the man wishes to turn, there's no point in blaming the other woman. It's too hard for people to accept thus they would rather believe that I will react the normal way. Too bad I guess.


@-;--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why bother convincing ppl who dun seem to understand you?

They can choose to see things in whatever way they like.

You've nothing to prove to these ppl.

*hugs*

~Xuan