Friday, January 06, 2006

Do you know how to love?

I suddenly realised recently...it's true...sometimes the more we know the less we know. I realised the more I learnt about love, the less I knew how to love someone. People around me have slowly told me from time to time..they learnt it's true...sometimes love just ain't enough.

How do you love someone? How do you love the person so that he or she will be happy and that it will make you happy too? How do you love someone enough and know when is enough to not kill him or her or to kill love? How do you love so that love does not become hate or hurt? If love does not conquer all, how much aid do we need to conquer all?

I think this is a question that I need to find an answer to before I can go anymore in this department.

I think some things...I'll never know and maybe when it's time to..I don't want to anymore. Sometimes it comes to the point I even thought the blame is all mine..is it? I miss your smile and your eyes..because I have not seen it in a long while...I have always told you I like your smile.. Fear and inability stops me from doing anymore...because I just don't know...and silence takes over..

@-;--

No comments: