Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fulfilment of Fulfilment

Everybody has things they wanna try in their life. I am sure some of you (especially women) wanted to take some nice pics of yourself at some point. Well me too.

Guess what? I am on it :)

I always wanted to take artistic shots. Forget cover-looks-nicely-posed-smiley types. I wanted something different. You may not even recognise me or see me clearly because that's not the point. I don't need to look perfect. I wanted the art more than anything. I was always waiting for my skin to get better or to get slimmer..but you know what? If I waited for perfection..that day may never come and I will never fulfil my little dream.

So when I got introduced to a photographer, it took me one year to take the shots. When I finally started and is still on it by the way, the feeling of fulfilment is indescribable. Its not the happiness of taking nice pics..it's the feeling of having something you always wanted to do and finally doing it...knowing you can look back and say "I did it! No regrets!".

The last time I had this feeling was when I started dancing...knowing I am doing something I always loved and wanted to do and knowing I had taken the step many had thrown aside. If you have never done this, you will never understand the satisfaction of fulfilment of a dream.

I hope to have many more of this feeling..oops let me correct...I WILL have many more of this feeling to come...how about you?


Share one here :P I like this one cos it looks sin cityish *laughs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very strange, I came here last time, thought I left a msg, but apparently I din! I must have been dreaming...

"very Jessica Alba"

*thumbs up*

~Xuan