Monday, January 16, 2006

Coincidence

If there's a thing called coincidence, today I really tasted it.

I don't think the person in question will read this so I will just write about my sense of amazement.

Today I heard a song, in fact, an entire cd that I had not heard in a long time..even forgotten about. It was a song..the exact same song...that I had sang to my loved one..the cd that got us closer one may call it. I heard it in a place where I least expected to hear it and best part..just as I opened my mouth to speak, it started to play.

I was frankly, stunned for a while...stammered a bit...it was really ironic..how the same song can be heard in such different circumstances and come on at such an uncanny moment. In my mind I was thinking "Cannot be! Cannot be so coincidental!"

Well apparently Fate has its own mysterious ways...

@-;--

No comments: