Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 was...

To me, 2006 begins tomorrow when work begins again... thought I better write this down in case I wanna look back and remember what 2005 was.

2005 was...

The year I turned 25

The year I had a landmark birthday party at Swissotel penthouse suite

The year that changed my life forever after the party

The year that I learnt the meaning and significance of "been there, done that" and the benefits of opening closed doors and dealing with curiousity

The year I discovered new boundaries

The year I learnt the difference between "can do" and "want to do"

The year that I found love...and lost it...perhaps it never found me in the first place

The year I learnt I would rather try and fail than to walk away from the closed door and wonder "what if?"

The year that I had broken two lines of boundaries ( C&J) and hated it

The year that left a regret in my life

The year that I made peace with Wins

The year I learnt love is a journey, not a destination

The year my brothers included me in family meetings

The year I learnt to cherish family

The year I grew closer to my buddies again

The year I met new wonderful friends like Chin, Deb, Diana, Diane... deepened friendships like D. Vader, Natalie, Rach, Zila, Emily, Peiling..too many...I will add as I remember ok? Or just throw me a line in case I have not added you yet!

The year I learnt to sing better

The year I did a lot of dance shows

The year I started teaching salsa

The year I discovered cigars, sheesha and more of wine :P

The year Vigor! team started

The year I moved out and learnt to live on my own

The year I discovered greater spirituality

The year I spent new year's eve in complete solitude to receive 2006

The year that set my mind up on what I want to focus on and to feel the emotional balance after 3 years

2005 was a significant year for me. I hope to add to this list as I recall..but it was definitely quite a year.

@-;--

No comments: