Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Last Day of 2005

Now, most people expected me to be out there happening on New Year's Eve..yeah I think people think I look happening..looks can be deceiving my friend. I think I can still shock some people when I tell them some personality tests show me as introvert or very close to being one. So what did I do for New Year's Eve?

I did have party invitations..Thank you for them :) I just didn't feel like going. Somehow I think I just wanted to spend this NYE quietly. So I did. If you watched me from outside my window, I must look quite sad...House is dark, sitting alone in front of the TV watching fireworks...I can see fireworks from my place though :)

Now if you think it's sad, don't be...you should hear what I did AFTER the clock struck 12.

Perhaps its not major enjoyment for some...it certainly was for my gal friend and myself to sit in the jacuzzi with cigars, sheridans, tealights and music...chatting under the stars while ejoying a smoke and a drink :) Salut! *chink chink* We had wine and ice wine but they went bad :( This prompted next program...

"Hmm only teh tarik can make up for it"

"You want prata?"

"Where? That place maggi goreng good right?"

"MAGGI GORENG!!!"

And so we went off to kopitiam hopping..yes you heard me..KOPITIAM HOPPING..not pub hopping haha

"MAGGI GORENG! MAGGI GORENG!"

"FISHBALLS! FISHBALLS! BAK CHOR MEE! DIM SUM!"

Oh well, it was a simple affair but I think this was enough for me..I have spent the first half of 2005 partying enough..Hello 2006, may you be a kind year to us all :)

Now maybe it was too much food..I woke up late today and guess what..I dreamt of food and best part is food COOKING themselves. I didn't remember much of the dream..I taught baking..but I remember someone whom I didn't expect to talk to me...talk to me in the dream..surprisingly friendly and warm in fact and we sat down to watch a cooking program where the food cook themselves! It's hilarious..the feeling of patching up differences was nice though..well hope it happens in real life one day...no not food cooking themselves haha

@-;--

No comments: