Saturday, January 07, 2006

Love/s of My Life

Today I wanna talk about my best friend. I wrote as love/s cos there are three whom I fondly address as loves of my life. But for today, I wanna talk about just one of them.

I have known her for a looong time...about 13 years to be more precise. We started out being friends of a mutual friend and went on to the same ECA, same class and eventually to become who we are today.

Over the years, we have seen each other through our good and our sh*t as well. We both had our ridiculous phases and there were also phases in life where our relationship got strained or we spent less time with each other. But throughout these years, I still tell people the same thing: I am very glad to have her in my life, as my best friend and she is an example of what I think a good friendship and relationship is about. She is one of those things that happened in my life that I can say is a highlight of my life. In a way, I can say she's one of the people who taught me how to smile more and be more open to people.

Sure there were times we couldn't stand each other's bullsh*t and there were times we got pissed off and fought. But something which I really appreciate about our relationship was that we could talk things out, clear things out and move on..that we could find a way to keep the friendship going for so many years. That to me is what a good relationship is about. If only men were like that too *laughs*

We are both busy so we certainly don't spend too much time with each other. I am always happy after catching up with this group of babes. The reason why we don't meet is because my best friend is a very driven young lady and she works very hard. I am very proud of her :)

Thanks gal, for being my friend..I really appreciate it :)

2 comments:

xuan said...

I see that you guys went to MOS last night!! :)

Went to your site, looks quite cool. You din even tell me that you started teaching salsa!!! :)

Kismet said...

Haha babe I told you but you don't remember..so when are you signing up? I teach on Saturdays..go ahead and make my day and surprise me :)