Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Sweetest Thing

That day a friend asked me who's the best guy I ever had in terms of being nice to me...he even added in a special disclaimer..if I dare to say it's Mr W, he will kill me...whether I loved him or not. He added..basically after Mr W, it's been a mess of limbo relationships. Come to think of it, he's right.

He asked me the most unforgettable thing a guy has done cos he needed some ideas for his girl haha..well there are a few that I don't mind sharing here...sweet things ma...if you happen to be one of them and I don't write about you...its really not intentional..I just can't list everything...gotta be selective hahaha

I remember I had to go to Manila for a work trip. Mr W had sent me off like I was going off for 3 years though it was 3 days. When I came back, he showed up with flowers and twirled me around. I felt like I was in a movie *laughs* One thing I really appreciated about Mr W was he would always try to spend the end of the day talking and communicating with me. This is something I none of my guys had made the effort to. So people, as much as Mr W was a mess, this was something that really really made a difference.

Mr N sang me a song. For the few who knew me long enough,you should know my little secret about the song too. I don't know why but since young I always had this thing about a guy singing me a song. Strange enough, none of my guys had ever sang me a song before Mr N did. I even told my friends this little secret many years ago: I will probably marry the one who does. Sounds stupid I know but alas too bad. For future guys (if there are any hahahaha), it doesn't work anymore cos the magic has been broken.

I remember once I had to go overseas suddenly, Mr N suddenly showed up at my place to send me to the airport and had to postpone his appointments to do so. Another time, he had to run across half the island and catch only one hour sleep so he could send me back and spend some time together. Unbelievable right? Yeah that was really really sweet.

One of the incidents that blew me away was when I left him alone for an outing with a gal friend and he just sent me an sms to inform me when he was on the way home. Guys, if you do not understand this, it gives the girl the feeling that you are worth trust. Perhaps to Mr N, it means very little but it certainly was an incident that stuck in my mind.

Well I must give credit to Mr B because he gave me the most unforgettable present in my life. He made me an MTV for my birthday and it took nights and nights of editing to complete it...I cried as I watched it. That's prety mind-blowing. In terms of creativity and effort, this definitely tops the list.

Well I have to say the MTV ia hard to beat cos it's so different but who's the favourite?....shhhhhh :)

@-;--

No comments: