Saturday, January 28, 2006

Memoirs

Yesterday I didn't go party...maybe it's age :) I went to see Memoirs of a Geisha instead. There is always one or two line in a movie that catches my eye and for this movie, it seems I was not alone in my opinion cos I found a few people writing about it...

"In the temple there is a poem about loss.
It only has three words but the artist had scratched them out.
This is because loss cannot be seen,
It can only be felt."

and another one was..

"The heart dies a slow death,
Shedding each hope like leaves,
Until one day
There are none."

- Memoirs of a Geisha

@-;--

1 comment:

Boon said...

it's a good movie no doubt.
my best gal friend watched it with me and she wailed out loud : isn't it true... girls just wanna have a man whom they can really love? still, girls wish for a happy ending.
(she fell out of love months ago too.)

:)