Thursday, December 14, 2006

Brother and Sister

I wonder if anyone ever noticed I do not usually talk about specific people or post pictures of people here. Most of the time it's for privacy or security features.

Today, this post is dedicated to two people.

Firstly, to the person whom is like the younger brother I never had. Most of you whom I been talkin to will hear about Gary at some point because I work with him on the studio. Gary is one of the nicest, sincerest people I know. We do not always agree and there are times we certainly argue. However, grudges are forgotten and friendship remains. It is the commonality in vision and dreams that fuel our work for the studio.

On a personal front, I will never forget when I met with a personal event that made me sad and he made the effort to cheer me up in the middle of the night or the times he understood I needed time out or simply couldn't put on a smile anymore. That is something I appreciate greatly.

I have many sisters in my buddies. After all these years, she still knows how to tell me how she feels when she doesn't like certain things. She knows how to do it in a way that doesn't leave me feeling like pulp. She knows how to tell me without the scene getting emotional. We know how to say sorry to each other and that's why the friendship lasts. That's why I still proudly tell people she is my best buddy in the whole wide world because she really is. I wish for nothing more than grand happiness for her.

OK before the others get jealous, I do have a few best buddies keke but today...the glory goes to Pammy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dedication babe.
I'm glad we hung on and pulled thru. Somehow.
I am thankful for you.

And if the rest of jealous, =P.
We love you all too! =) =)

So i guess by proxy, that makes me good friends with Gary.
Will get to know him better thru time. =)