Sunday, July 16, 2006

Eve Notebook Comes Home

To make things easier, I decided to shift The Eve Notebook here as well so I only need to update one place. Only difference is I will make special notes on the entry names to show there are meant to be in the Notebook collection :)

The First Step

I always loved travelling. I just don't do enough of it. Having a travel journal where I can record pictures, experiences and thoughts of my travels have always been a little dream. Well, this is the first step to realising that dream. Besides travel writing, The Eve Notebook, was created for the loves in my life that I had neglected for a long time. That would be art, music, writing, dance and you get the idea. Yes, all in all, this was created to fulfill the desire of making my little dreams a reality. This is the first step. May there be many more progressive ones to come.



A picture to mark the first step! My leap of faith by sitting out on the great wall at Simatai. I assure you any slip up and I will make good minced meat.

No comments: