Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You Need To Get A...

*Sigh*

I heard this a few times "You need to get a ..."

Yes I know where you guys are coming from and I have no doubt it will bring some quick fix relief...I haven't lost it...but end of the day I just don't feel like it.

It's like you know you like sushi but today you just don't feel like eating sushi.

Next to dancing and close friends...I do not really want to have anything closer. Think porcupine. On top of that, really not much mood left with all the deadlines and deliverables in my head.

Comfort and happiness to me these days is when I see the red numbers become smaller...when I use that nice moisturiser...when I file my nails...when I use my eye cream...why you may ask?

I have not been taking good care of myself and would like to do that now...love myself a little...things I know will REALLY solve the things on my mind.

I have never been the type to go looking. When it did happened, it just did...not because I went looking. I will feel good about it if it happened like that...when the chemistry just happened...not because I went looking for it. It's just not me.

I just don't want to think about things in this department for now. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, so be it. Sure this may change but I would just like to go with the flow a bit now. You guys already say I think too much so I wanna think less about it. I already have too much to think about :)

@-;--

No comments: