Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fairy Godmother, Irony

The other day , a friend was talking about the nice lady that everyone wants to hug because she gave people such a good feeling. I have not read the news about this lady but I know someone who gives off this nice feeling too.

There are some people in this world whereby you just feel at ease and warm when you are with them. I was wishing happy birthday to one of my senior friends who is of certain age yesterday. Wheneer I am with her, it's like being with mummy or grandma. You feel warm, comforted and happy. You just want to hold her hand and ask if she is well. These are the people whom one feel truth, purity and sincerity.

Happy birthday to a very nice lady whom I would consider the closest person to a fairy godmother :)

As I was chatting one of my girlfriends the other day I also realised that it is true that when one is not involved, wisdom and clarity comes. Third party view we call it. You see truth and facts for what it's worth, the beauty in all its glory, the ugly in all its reality and of course the wisdom of right and wrong. Everything becomes so clear that it is frightening, ironic, enlightening yet achingly simple at the same time. We are all capable of this and we always need someone like this to give us the bitter pill sometimes. We are but just human. Everything is always simple until it becomes our own situation. Everything can be solved unless it's our own problem. Ironic, isn't it?

@-;--

1 comment:

xuan said...

Indeed it is. :)