Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thank you reader for the comments

Sometimes I get a surprise comment from a surprise friend which tells me I DO have some people who read my rambles *laughs* Interestingly, they are often people I didn't quite expect...I still wonder who a particular mystery person is but nonetheles...thank you for reading... I really appreciate it...I try to make it more colourful ok? No digital camera :)

I finally got to ride again the other day :D I realised when it comes to riding...you either like it or you really don't. I hope to find some time to finish it by this quarter...I am kinda glad I took a step to do something about it..put all my arcade racing dreams to some form of reality *laughs* No I will not be racing on the roads! It's like how I felt about dancing. People, sometimes we can't do all the things we like to try but trust me when you do, there is little room for regret..in fact you will feel relieved for having nothing to regret over. Sorry if I am an inner tomboy or an inner Ah Lian who likes a sports bike..I just do :P Unless I really can't ride the Honda THEN I will consider the Gilera or vintage or new Vespa.

These days, I don't go out as much...I actually like to huddle under my new quilt *beams* and read...I love curling up under..now that's a cat for you *meoooow* This is one of those days where I am alone at home and relaxed to do housework and chill :D

I went blading today..first time in TEN years....man I almost thought I will fall to my death but apparently I managed to stay on my legs *laughs* Some things don't change...like how minli, pam and my blading style stay the same after 10 years...some things do...like the people we went with, the clothes we wear...yours truly actually wore a bikini top to blade *laughs* sorry I didn't really want multiple tan lines...compared to mambo T-shirts and baggy Alien Workshop jeans...we have evolved...thank God! It's good to go out and do something different once in a while :)

Sometimes in life we meet things that make us feel trapped because we do not like it or want it but we have no choice but to accept it. I call that "resigned to fate mode". You try to live with the thing you do not like and have no choice but to accept and pray one day time will make everything go away and make you happy again. Now that is helplessness for you. Sometimes it stings you but I just try to smile it away...at least try to :)

No comments: