Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Invisible

Today I had a nice time just being by myself. I had a nice Robaina Unicos which was mild with beans and chocolate, nice Tequila Rose and nice music in a nice place. It was relaxing and made me feel for a short 2 hours...that's what enjoying life is about. It's the pleasure of solitude.

Sometimes people say I don't ask for help...I have been dependent on help for too long. If I keep asking for help, I will never be able to stand on my own. Maybe some don't know what I do with time...well I really work from 7am to God knows when. One work goes on to the next. The last few days was the first time in a long while that I actually relaxed. Sometimes I tell myself I should be happy with responsibility because people place responsibility when they believe you can do it.

Sometimes I feel like disappearing. Sometimes I feel like giving up the fight. This will make things easier and I don't have to feel bad. Recently due to some personal issues...I had to give up a possible option...It's quite dumb but I guess there's little choice. With little time and little choices, it's frustrating to have such things get in the way. I left when I felt it was time...what more can be done?

@-;--

No comments: