Sunday, February 26, 2006

Discovery

This post is specially dedicated to Peter!

He can trade, be a stand up comedian , be a geisha spoof (we call him gay-siao)...any talent scout worth his while should pay some attention!

See, I told you I'd do it! *laughs*

Today I found another surprise reader who reads this blog....thank you for taking the effort to :) I wonder how many mystery readers I have but keep them coming...sorry if my ramblings are not too intelligent! *laughs*

She said I think a lot...frankly this statement brings back painful memories. That aside, people who know me in real life will know I can talk a lot of funny crap when I am in the mood... I better 'cos I can be too serious for my own good. Thus this blog was for the other side of me that observes, thinks and wonders...a channel for thought and venting. If you think I think a lot...well this blog was meant to be written this way so I am not surprised. All I do is just watch the world and write things that come to mind. Question your answers remember? And babe, it's really not a bad idea to have just one instead of Mr A to Mr Z. If I can have just one Mr A, I think it's not really such a bad idea.

The funny thing is I have people who think of me ranging from xiao cha bo (loud crazy woman) type to thinking I do not read anything other than Times and Fortune. I am just me la people...I read serious stuff but I like girly comics and anime too. Not everything has to be so absolute black and white :)

Today I had dinner with a friend who felt he had a refreshing conversation with me and that I made him think...thank you too. I have heard this from other people and it's usually because I am open-minded enough to talk about anything or I offer a different perspective...weird enough perhaps? I have a deep sense of respect for people who wanna do something for their family and the lesser in need. Kudos to you my friend! Your good heart will lead you to goodness and greatness! :)

He and I agree...sometimes we get too caught up with letting life lead us than us lead life. I know it because it's been happening...and I knew it as it happened because in a way...I chose it. He said at some point he asked himself what is he doing. I ask myself too. This year was meant for it in fact. I am currently facing some decision making which has come much earlier than expected and I expect it to impact my life greatly for the next few years. The decision calls for sacrifices which I am not sure of how to measure yet. I know if I do not decide, I will not have much of a life this year...which may not be a bad thing because I won't have time to think about unnecessary things. However, I will be exhausted. I guess I will take a step at a time...go with the flow as someone taught me.

I had a feeling about my dad again. My dad is one of those people in my life of which I care deeply about and yet not know how to show it. I don't know how to say it or show it so that we don't end up fighting. I hope to do something for my dad...I just hope I have enough time to. They say we tend to find partners like our dads...I certainly hope not because I am starting to see trends *laughs*

I just heard a secondary school crushis getting married...so sad! *laughs*

@-;--

No comments: