Thursday, February 16, 2006

On my own

I realise people here seem to have an over glamourous and cotton candy idea of staying out on your own. Too much of Friends, Sex and the City type drama I guess.

Well the truth is you do get more freedom. The truth is also that dishes, clothes, bedsheets, keeping the house clean, if left undone...will be undone.

TV can't possible show Sarah Jessica Parker slogging it out to clean her house in an old T-shirt can they?

Some people go back home eventually. I don't quite foresee that for myself. I had a dream just now..perhaps it was my horoscope that said someone from my past may come back..I dreamt of someone looking for me in my parent's place...and that I had moved home. Nah, I think I still like living out...just whether with other people or on my own.

No comments: