Friday, May 05, 2006

Quiz

Got this off a buddy's blog for fun :P

1) Grab the book nearest to you and turn to pg 18, line 4.

Er...for what ah?

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

OK I touched my pillow...next!

3) What was the last thing you watched on TV?

Travel & Living on cable...on great country inns...man your mouth would water at watching them prepare the food! Country style holiday....mmmmmmm

4) Without looking, guess what the time is.

Time to crawl out of bed ??

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

YEP , time to crawl out of bed!

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Kissing a Fool by George Michael.

7) When did you last step outside?

Erm the toilet a few minutes ago? Or salsa last night?

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Angela's blog :P

9) What are you wearing?

Darling I don't think I should bring it up for public decency *chuckles*

10) Did you dream last night?

Yes I did...strange dream...I was leaving a place and when I came back to take something..people has become emancipated, dancing in a surreal vision and sucking each other's blood...soon the whole place was in flames...really surreal..

11) When did you last laugh?
Er.. minutes ago.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Photos...cool pic of Domino poster..Mr & Mrs Smith..people kissing heh

13) Seen anything weird lately?

Define weird? The horrible picture I look at in the mirror in the morning doesn't count right?

14) What do you think of this quiz?

Ha bo liao fun :P

15) What is the last film you saw?

Erm....movie? tv? If movie Take The Lead..show me the T-A-N-G-O baby!

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Woah this is opening pandora's box..I'll never finish writing... farm, apartment overlooking a city, balinese style villa, mansion facing the sea, a convertible hmm maybe a boxster, wines, cigars, clothes, shoes, Honda NSR, a tour round the world..rail, fly, hot-air balloon, you name it...the list goes on and on and on...

17) Tell me something about you I don't know.

I am an alien from Venus. I have a 36-24-36 figure. All Venusians have perfect bodies and skin. My spaceship has been zapped into a size of a earring that I wear frequently. I fly around sometimes for entertainment. Really.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Less mindless wars.

19) Do you like to dance?

It seems anything anyone remembers about me is I'm a dancer so I suppose that's a yes?

20) George W. Bush...

I reserve my comments. They say Big Brother is everywhere *looks around*

21) Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you call her?

Something more exotic and princessy-like... like Anastasia I think..or something Greek..I'll ask my hubby..IF i get one.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you call him?

I used to like the name Nicholas....hmmm maybe that.

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?

I wanna have many homes around the world and stay in each of them for intervals...does that count?

24) What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"I offset your sins enough to give you a marginal entry..Well I am glad you made it anyway!"

25) 4 people who must do this in their blogs.

Chin Fee, Song Fee,Junyu, Edmund.

OK that's for bo liao fun today :)

No comments: