Friday, June 16, 2006

The Eve Notebook

Eve is starting another page soon! :)

Today, as I was swimming, very nice feelings came to me of the things I would like to do in this life. I also thought about some of the things that I had loved doing and stopped doing many years ago. I cherish my life a little more these days and would like to do the things I love to do while I am still here.

Many of you might have heard I like to write and travel and would love to have my own travel journal one day. Well I am not waiting anymore. Despite my small amount of travelling, I am going to start writing and all of it will go to the other page, The Eve NoteBook.

Some of you who have known me for a long time should know I took art at one point of my life and was pretty willing to sacrifice all other homework to do it. Well, I am going back to it again for the love of it. I might post some stuff on the notebook site as well if it's not too embarrassing hee.

Well, watch this space...will take a while but the notebook will be up soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see you'll be posting great stuff!