Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dreams On The Walls

Some of you who have seen my room will know that I have pictures that hang off the wall near my bed. Actually I chose all the pictures with a reason behind every picture.

The strength of the female in domino, the freedom of the girl dancing with her flowing dress, the passion of the lovers, the romanticism of the kisses, the innocence of children and the words that I found some time back...

Hope

Love

The Title of My Memoir

How I'd Like To Change The World

The One Thing I Want To Be Remembered For


I kept them on my wall for a long time because I knew someday the answers will come. I believe that what you hang and see everyday is important. Indeed, I think finding that answer is the best thing that ever happened to me in my life so far.

Thank you, God.

No comments: