Friday, July 06, 2007

Loved

I know my writing is raw and has so much more room for improvement but these are some of the hundreds of reasons that has kept me going and kept my spirits up...

"Wow.. your writting is just so captivating! You were able to articulate exactly what you wanted the charcters to be PERFECTLY.The way you described the girls were the way i saw them as characters. Everything from their development as people and their small mannerisms that make them who they are... just wow!

btw, you're welcome about being recommended!(you really deserved it)"



"heh heh. i sat down earlier, and read through the whole story so far, beginning to now, barely stopping for dinner.it was delicious. (the story, that is)it's ridiculously beautiful. and fantastic. and rad. and i want to be your best friend forever. hahahhahahaanyways, thank you for giving me something to do while I hid in my room pretending to do some summer studying. T_T"



"OHMYGAW, I cried so much T_T..Jaejoong's confession is a confession only in my dreams!I wish someone could do that for me.. it's so sweet.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*CRIES LIKE CRAZY* TT^TT...T

HANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!I can't wait to see the special chapters!I will tell my friends to read your fanfic (:And tell them it's one of the best ever~ XD!

YIPPIEYEAH, SARANGHAEYO~~~ "


And for some reason, this one really touched my heart...


"okay.. so first of all i'm gonna introduce myself. my name is vanessa peace and i'm a good friend of ana ari's. she let me use her account simply to read her story and i couldn't help but post some sort of a reply. i literally stayed up all night to start and finish this story. yes, i am not joking.. i believe it went from around 1 in the morning to around 8. but, i regret not one moment of it. i enjoyed reading your story A LOT. i love the story line and the the main actress's character. i don't know much about these korean hotties but i do know that the way they were used in the story was amazing. and the posters accompanying each chapter are amazing too. thank you so much for making available such a story to the public. you've got amazing talent, keep it up.

again, I ABSOLUTLY LOVED YOUR STORY.

thank you so much. it was worth the loss of sleep. "

How do you not love the readers? :)

1 comment:

sfee said...

Hey babe! I read the whole story! it's 4am in the morn and i have 3 hours to sleep. THANKS ALOT!

Hehe.. joking. I loved it! will look out for more chapters! It's exactly like a drama show.