Wednesday, November 15, 2006

From Eve

I have been slow in writing recently... People have heard less from me recently too... People I don't mean to be rude or am avoiding you guys or something... Just been working, dancing, teaching and spending time with some people I love very much and simply haven't spent enough time with in recent years. I do wish to spend more time with everyone actually.

To my friends who have bothered calling me or checking in, I really feel happy when I hear from you. I may be quiet but I may be a lot more concerned about you than you know. I simply suck at showing it.

Sometimes I feel bad when friends call me out for supper and I don't go because I do want to go...just that sometimes I get so tired from teaching or late meetings that I don't think I'll make good company. I am not trying to be snobbish or think less of you guys. People wonder do I really have meetings at night? Yes I really do and will continue to have them for a while more.

Come Dec, my teaching commitment will increase and I do wish to increase my commitment to my clients as well. I have made choices that have made life a little more sane in terms of the things I'd like to do but in terms of time wise, it will probably be equally insane.

To my friends who care, I am much happier these days if I haven't had the chance to tell you. I am dancing a lot more again and trying the genres I always wanted to but never got to try.

Sometimes I look unapproachable when I don't smile doesn't mean I don't like you. I may just be in thought or simply too tired. Talk to me and chances are I will open up. If you really do not know by now, I really am not so much of an extrovert but I can be very crazy with people I know well so gimme a chance ok?

A fortune teller told me my temper has grown shorter over last 3 years because of accumulated frustration. I agree with her. Sometimes I have to make a conscious effort to control it. I don't like to be like this and even she agrees, I never used to be like this. Well , it took 3 years to grow this temper shorter so gimme a bit of time to grow it back longer ok?

And in case you are wondering as well...no, there is no one new in my life - no boyfriend, no boyfriend wanna-be, no "it's complicated" kinda relationships either. It is as simple and open as it gets in this department and I like it that way :)

No comments: