Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Eve Notebook - Belated Looks of Hong Kong 2006

OK OK I am FINALLY posting the HK pics..


HK has a lot of tall, big, glossy looking glassy buildings...

...But it is common to find old buildings alongside the tall modern looking ones...

....Superstition exists in modernism too...

HK is a very slopey country..Roads are often steep and winding...

....But gems of INSPIRATION can be found at every corner! Talk about inspiration...

...This WARM, yellow little fella was absolutely INSPIRATIONAL *notice how big I put this pic here*

I have not found a tau hway in Singapore as inspiring as this one...*again notice how big this pic is*

...We had to get an entire TABLE worth of inspiration...

...Delicacies in all forms...the solid ones, semi-liquid ones...

...And of course, the liquid ones...*I love this pic :P*

The night lights we do not have...


...And the night lights we could do with more of...

No I did not go to the peak...I did another Forbidden City episode again arggghhh..but that's why I will be going back to HK again yay!

1 comment:

xuan said...

Haha... We're gonna paint the town blazing red on the next trip!!