Monday, October 02, 2006

Look Away

Hmm will this be able to be turned into a song? Hmmm....

Don't come this way
When you chose another so long ago
Don't turn back and expect me to be there
Cos I ain't waiting there no more

That familar junction of yesteryears
That old place where I waited
That same place is no longer so
Honey, I have left and moved on

I didn't find eternity
But I had been to new roads
Even found some new junctions
So honey turn around and go

Don't hold my hand like you want it
Don't hold me like you never had
Don't say you miss me
Don't look this way, not this way


Don't come my way
Not when you were the one who gave up
Don't think yesteryear is coming back
Cos' honey I have moved on

2 comments:

xuan said...

Excellent song. Heh.

Kismet said...

Ha ha maybe I should look for a new career...any music producer here? *laughs* just kidding keke