Monday, October 02, 2006

How To Avoid The Sun...But Not The Dreams

And you guys say I am a mad fan. Ya sure I like Bi a lot but...

My spiritual teacher tells me I should go to Korea.

My friends want to have Korean food for dinner.

My performance team folks send me Korean hip hop videos.

Er even if I avoid, Korean wave is all over around me.

AND there's a ticket for his showcase in Seoul that a gal in HK can let me have if only I could go!!! It's so hard to get tickets!!!!! I want to go but I can't!!!!!!! *incredibly sad*

The reason I can't go is because there is a major performance for Singapore Salsa Festival on 15 October.

Talk about salsa.

My legs are aching like hell today because we had a busy day. It was En Motion's opening at Tanjong Pagar :D It was very tiring doing all the preparation and running the whole event. We have a lot of work to follow up even after today. We are all tired like hell but I think we all agree, we are HAPPILY tired.

I think being with En Motion has opened up the dreams I left in a dusty shelf in my head. I was already letting dance slip out of my life, left the dream that HOPEFULLY someday I can dance in a concert even just once, do some fashion, do a dance production etc.

Recently, I asked a fellow dancer if she had a chance to dance in a musical (she prefers to dance in musicals), would she give up everything she has now to go? I asked myself the same question. Honestly, it is a difficult question...but I have a nagging feeling that I just might do it.

How about you? Will you give up everything you have now if the chance for you to realize a dream came for you?

Now I am getting back to dance again. I am thinking of maybe attending classes at Singapore Dance Theatre so I can improve my jazz. I am going to start my Latin classes soon. The rest..well...will pray and let life happen :)

And as always, the mad Korean fan ( my friend says she never thought she will see this side of me, she finds it cute keke) has to share a good song :)

I chose this song because I like the introduction and because I understand these lyrics very well. I bet some of you do as well :)


How To Avoid The Sun
By Rain

The image of me crying
The foolish image of myself
I hate the sun that shines upon the ground(I hate the sun)
If anyone recognized me
And asked why I was crying I
I really hated not being able to answer(I really hated it)

* I wanted to avoid the sun
No matter how hard I ran
The sun was always overhead
I really wanted to forget you
No matter how hard I tried,
No matter how hard I tried you were still inside of me

I really hated to still miss your
Smile and the hands that touched me(I really hated it)
Inside of so many people
While they laughed and shared stories
I tried to forget you
But again, tears fall

*Repeat

Everyone thinks that I forgot
But I think that I’m going to go crazy
I really want to forget
I really want to erase my memory
But it’s not working…

*Repeat x2

Like a thorn that is stuck so deep that you can’t take it out
Like a scratch that was hurt so much that it will leave a scar
A person like you can’t ever be erased
Even though we’re apart, it seems like we’re still living together
If only I could erase you by crying
I cry so much that it’s enough to make a river
Even if I live, I want to forget you and live correctly…
I want to live normally…
I want to live normally…

Bi is so talented *grin* Like I told my old bro, if he looked like Bi, had the same build, danced, sang and acted like him, I would be crazy over him too *laughs*

Sorry bro, unfortunately you don't ...*laughs even louder*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i couldn't come down yesterday - wakeboarding stuff going on. bet u had great fun!!!

dance, girl, dance! that makes u happy.