Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ahhh So Romannnttiiccc

Gosh this is beautiful...I actually like this version more than the originals...You won't even be able to tell that it was sung by a Korean..she's got such a voice!

El Dia Que Me Quieras
Lee Yin Young
A Moment To Remember OST





Spanish:

caricia mi ensueñoel suave murmullode tu suspirar.
Cómo ríe la vidasi tus ojos negrosme quieren mirar.
Y si es mío el amparode tu risa leveque es como un cantar,ella aquieta mi herida,todo todo se olvida.

El día que me quierasla rosa que engalanase vestirá de fiestacon su mejor color.
Y al viento las campanasdirán que ya eres mía,y locas las fontanasse contarán su amor.
La noche que me quierasdesde el azul del cielo,las estrellas celosasnos mirarán pasar.
Y un rayo misteriosohará nido en tu pelo,luciérnaga curiosa que verásque eres mi consuelo.

English:

It caresses my dream the smooth murmur of your sighing.
How life laughs if your black eyes want to look at me.
And if it is mine the shelter of your slight laughter that is like singing,
it calms my wound, everything is forgotten.

The day that you love me
The rose that adorns, will dress in celebration with its best color
And to the wind the church bells will say that already you are mine, and the crazy fountains will tell about their love.

The night that you love me from the blue of the sky the jealous stars will watch us go by.
And a mysterious ray will nest in your hair, inquisitive glow-worm that'll see that you are my consolation.

The day that you love me there'll be nothing but harmony.
The dawn will be clear and the water spring will be happy.
The breeze will quietly bring a rumor of melody.
And the fountains will give us their crystal song.
The day that you love me the singing bird will sweeten its cords.
Life will bloom pain will no exist.

The night that you love me from the blue of the sky the jealous stars will watch us go by.
And a mysterious ray will nest in your hair, inquisitive glow-worm that'll see that you are my consolation.

credits: www.planet-tango.com

No comments: