Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Three

This is my latest video. I didn't film it..only edited ready footage into a mtv or short film of sorts. I tried something different this time!




WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.
Please do not watch if you are not of proper age or if you feel very uncomfortable with same-sex footage.

I heard this song again recently and really liked it. I found that I had footage that was suitable for it so I decided to make a MV. In the end, I added a slight story element to it so it's like a mv + short film.

The title is "Three" as the storyline revolves around 3 relationships - The man who cannot get out of a forbidden relationship, a woman who cannot accept her lover's betrayal and a man who is unable to resist another man's temptation.

All a little extreme and decadent hahahaha

No comments: