Monday, January 01, 2007

Hi 2007

It's 1.50 am in the morning..the morning of 1st January 2007. I had just returned from a competition that my team members were in so that I can be home to...yeah guess what..work.


Work on New Year's Eve? Yeah so that I can keep a promise.


Honestly, this wasn't a very pleasant Christmas and New Year for me this year because of the stress levels.


Nonetheless, I am happy to receive you, 2007.


Last year I had received 2006 alone, watching fireworks from my apartment window. This year, I spent it amongst many happy dancing people.


A friend asked me what was the most meaningful event for 2006 that touched my mind heart etc.


I was stumped.


Stumped because there wasn't really one that came to mind which fit the level of impact she described but I felt blessed that there were a number of warm moments in 2006 such as


...the time when Gary comforted me over the phone when I was sad and in tears at 2 am in the morning and beyond.


...the time we saw the completed studio and got the keys.


...when CF stayed with me whenever I was sick..which was so often.


...when my little gal called me "Gan Ma".

...when my buddies totally pampered me for my birthday.


...when I saw the performance team members improve day by day.


...when I got to visit HK.


...when I started painting again.


While I was stuck in traffic along the highway on the way back, I made a little..ok not so little prayer to God. I prayed for all my selfish desires and wishes for 2007 that I hope will come true.


I sure hope I will be able to spend the next New Year's Eve in peace, having reached all my targets and cleared all my deadlines...and perhaps... someone dear to watch fireworks with.

1 comment:

cheekysalsera said...

Thank you for being part of my 2006! *hug*

Let your desires and wishes be treasures that you seek. Trust God, that He knows where they are, and that He will direct you to find them when you need direction.

No matter what happens along the way, I'm sure you will find them all =)