Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Little Things

I had really nice sweet and sour fish the other day and it inspired me to write this little list! My, my…amazing what good fish does to people!

Given that while we do have days where special things happen, many days will be filled with normal, mundane events. In the spirit of finding joy in little things:

Can you think of 10 DAILY, MUNDANE things that make you happy, smile, go "mmmm" or "aaahhh"?

My list goes like (in no order of importance):

1. Having good fish in a meal
2. Good Chye-por omelette, good wine..no not together please
3. Satisfying a food craving
4. Having a good, thorough dump...absolutely ahhhhhh...ok I know it's wrong to put it after food but well who cares
5. Finding a good topic to write about
6. Waking up after a good night's sleep
7. Remembering to use moisturiser, eye cream, mask.. blah blah
8. Good weather where there is sun yet cool and cloudy
9. Naps during rainy days
10. Days where I can dress down and days where I dress up when I feel like it

Honestly, this is top of my head...I will add or change when I search the rest of my head and find something new :P

No comments: