Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Today has got to be one of the happiest days of my life. I would even cry out of happiness but I am not for now. I would save it for another day. Trust me, the person inside is crying.

Today, I felt what it was like to be really happy, to feel like the world is a wonderful place. Never mind the people who may irritate, today I felt happy enough to feel that it doesn't matter at all.

Discovering writing is one of the most important developments in my life so far and taking real steps to make it a reality has been of tantamount importance to me.

Today, I got a much needed vote of confidence for my prologue from someone whom I respect- an ex-literary agent and published author. She said she loved it, writing was good, she expected the rest to be good and wanted me to show her more.

Never mind that the story hasn't been fully edited or that it's not reached publishing stage yet. The vote of confidence from a professional was enough to brighten my day. It feels like I am taking real steps into making my dreams a reality.

For that, I would like to shout thank you to God, the universe and all the people who have helped me so far. Thank you universe, for being so kind to me. I feel truly blessed and very loved.

Thank you so so much!

No comments: