Monday, June 11, 2007

Gods Rising From the East

Sorry gotta gush about my latest obsession :)

Dong Bang Shin Ki


Also known as To Ho Shin Ki, DBSK, DBSG, THSK, TVXQ

One of the most popular groups in Korea at the moment. Their fans can make a stadium look like national day during a concert. They are so powerful that other stars are afraid of offending their fans who have a notorious reputation.

Why I like them?

They can ALL sing, ALL dance and looks goooood...a lil young though but talented nonetheless. Yes I used them as characters for my current story :)

My top 2 favs?

Leader, Jung Yun Ho aka U-Know




Powerful dancer, the person I think with most potential to be as good in dance like how Rain is being remembered now. Good facial expressions too.


Junsu aka Xiah



His voice is the real deal. He sings live and it sounds like it's from the CD. Definitely deserves to be one of the lead vocals in DBSK. Second to Yunho in dance though he definitely wins hands down when it comes to smoother, sexier moves. The most well rounded artiste in DBSK to me
Here's a look at what they do:

The person who does the opening dance is Yunho followed by Junsu. See the red balloons? Those are their fans.

No comments: