Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Extravagant Life

Everyone has these things that invoke all loss of sense and bring forward all feelings of desire to just burn their wallets away.

Typically the ladies fight a losing battle against the LVs, the Pradas, the Manolos, the Tiffanys, Fendis and the long long list of things that ladies claim never to have enough of.

Of course I like pretty bags and sexy shoes. I like the flirty dresses and stylish apparels.

However, I know there is one really extravagant life I would like to have...sorry WILL have one day...a really extravagant looking, sounding, out-of-this-world sound system.

Sounds like a boy's toy?

Well I really don't pay attention to the ever growing size of televisions, the super golf clubs, or new car models and so on.

But a BRILLIANT SOUND SYSTEM!

Eve's heart was filled with envy when she saw her brother's collection of jazz cds and audiophile collections that any self-respecting audiophile should have. Put the cds into the good system setup in a sound configured room....ahhhhhh heaven....

Eve actually looked at the sound system and said "This is why I must work hard and be rich"

Sinful...but so heavenly!

1 comment:

xuan said...

Boy toys!! We love em! I wanna get a super racing car!! Heheh. :D